Baidyanath Giloy Tulsi Juice
Product Help Options
Chat Now - Free
MANUFACTURED :- Worldwide
Free shipping above Rs.5000
***Non Refundable Item***
Out of stock
ABOUT THIS ITEM :
• HELPS BOOST IMMUNITY: Giloy and Tulsi both are popular herbs in the world of Ayurveda since they are known for their immunity boosting and their properties of bolstering the body's defences against harmful pathogens. Regular consumption of Baidyanath Giloy Tulsi Juice may elevate your immunity level and keep you healthy and strong from within.
• CALMS MIND AND BODY: Regular consumption of Tulsi Giloy Juice helps maintain a healthy heart and nervous system. While Tulsi is a rich source of iron, Giloy is loaded with protein and calcium thereby providing your body with essential nutrition. Since it has a calming effect on the organs, it helps alleviate stress and fatigue. Additionally, it also promotes active blood circulation and flushes toxins from the body.
• RICH IN POWERHERBS AND NUTRIENTS: Baidyanath Giloy Tulsi Juice is the powerhouse of many nutrients and vitamins. These herbs are a rich source of antioxidants which fight free radicals, protect your cells, and help the body in fighting common cold and cough. Tulsi and Giloy consists of Vitamin A and C, zinc, calcium, iron, chlorophyll and more.
• PATH TO GOOD HEALTH: With all the goodness of nature, Baidyanath Giloy Tulsi Juice comes in a 1 litre bottle and is a GMP certified product which is absolutely safe to consume on a daily basis. Tulsi and Giloy helps in fighting allergies and common infections. This product is made from plant based ingredients hence is vegan. Mix 30 ml of organic Baidyanath Giloy Tulsi Juice in a glass of water and consume it daily on an empty stomach in the morning for best results.
• UNCOMPROMISED QUALITY WITH 100 YEARS OF LEGACY: Baidyanath has been a trusted establishment in Ayurveda for over 100 years. Being an Indian based manufacturer, we believe in uncompromised quality and consistency in our products. Baidyanath Giloy Tulsi Juice is made with the purest forms of the ingredients which are procured from organic sources. We collect our ingredients from our trusted network of herb growers from indigenous parts of the country.